- Pictures and wallpaper
- buy used, pre-own and new
- News, blogs and other selection
- Speed 25
For many, the 3½ Litre/Speed 25/4.3 Litre cars represent the peak of Alvis' car- building achievements. Total 4.3 production numbered nearly 200 examples. ...
- Alvis Speed 25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Alvis Speed 25 was a British touring car made between 1936 or 1937 and 1940 by Alvis Ltd in Coventry. It replaced the Alvis Speed 20. ...
- YouTube - Alvis Speed 25 Brake test
Dec 28, 2007 ... Alvis Speed 25 brake test with on board computer to measure distance taken to stop from 30mph. This test we achieved 38 feet, ...
- 1939 Alvis Speed 25 Images, Information and History | Conceptcarz.com
1939 Alvis Speed 25 Tourer by Cross & Ellis. This beautifully restored example of a fine British touring car is the 37th of the 38 built. ...
Pictures and wallpaper
Alvis Speed 25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alvis Speed 25
alvis speed - demented photos
Alvis Speed 25 Offord Roadster - High Resolution Image (2 of 6)
Alvis Speed 25 Offord Roadster