- Pictures and wallpaper
- buy used, pre-own and new
- News, blogs and other selection
- 1932 40HP Crossley Horizontal Single-cylinder Stationary Engine ...
Just on 13 months ago we decided to make the recovery and restoration of a 1932 40 HP single cylinder horizontal Crossley diesel engine a team effort, ...
- Cars produced by Crossley Motors before 1914
However in April 1906 Charles Jarrott used a 40hp Crossley to set the London to Monte Carlo record. His record was beaten a month later by a Rolls-Royce but ...
- Crossley Cars Today - Pre WW1, 20/25 and 25/30 cars
The oldest surviving Crossley car. The 40hp now in the Museum of Science and ...
- Crossley Motors - GracesGuide
Mar 22, 2011 ... (Napier Street was later renamed as Crossley Street). 1906 Produced 22-28 and 40 h.p. models. Sales handled by Charles Jarrott and Letts. ...
Pictures and wallpaper
SVVS Web Assistance with Classic, Vintage and Veteran Cars
a cca 1907 Crossley 40HP,
Crossley Cars Today - Pre WW1, 20/25 and 25/30 cars
Museum of Science and Industry and Castlefield, Manchester - a set ...
Crossley 40hp car
1909 40 hp Crossley Limousine