- Pictures and wallpaper
- buy used, pre-own and new
- News, blogs and other selection
- Delage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1911, the Delage Type X, designed by the engineer Michelat, won the Coupe de l'Auto at Boulogne. In 1913, the new type Y set the fasted lap time at the ...
- File:Delage Type D8-120 Side.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
English: Delage Type D8-120, a french luxury car from 1939 at the Toyota ...
- Delage Type X - Supercars.net
Gallery Images. 1911 Delage Type X. Our feature example was made for the Grand Prix de Voitures Légeres at Bois de Boulogne and won the Coupe de l'Auto. ...
- Delage - eNotes.com Reference
In 1911, cars Delage Type X designed by engineer Michelat won the Cup Car at Boulogne. In 1913, the new type Y won the Grand Prix de France at Le Mans, ...
Pictures and wallpaper
Automobile Portraits by Dave Tobaben
1911 De'Lage type X
1964 Cooper T 72 Formule 3 sold by Osenat, Fontainebleau, on ...
Delage Type DE ,Type DI,Type DIC,Type DIS,Type DISS ()
1911 Delage Type X
DELAGE type DE,Osenat,
The Delage Type DE ,Type DI